Re: RFC: persistence improvements plans

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I cannot read all I wish in time unfortunately :).
My only question is about this:

“The Tails usecase requires to move most boot-time communication with
the user to a graphical boot menu, running long after live-boot has
finished its job.”

What is the graphical boot menu you're talking about? A selection of
persistence type for users? I suppose this menu will be optional. I'm
sorry I've never booted Tails, maybe this gives the answer.

Note that, what we're missing in DoudouLinux, is a persistence
notification icon on the desktop panel. This would be used to show the
fact that user's data are saved or not (which is quite important!), and
to start a persistence setting tool. Maybe it is possible to share the
effort of programming such software in the future, anyone interested?

Cheers,
JM.