Re: issue with detecting the right interface

Actually I removed it because it was not needed for our environment and if you read the previous discussion I mentioned that this is a working code for bootif only. Regardless, I'll send in another patch, adding in the code that I removed, and it will fall back to it in case bootif is not available.