Re: issue with detecting the right interface

The autodiscovery seems to be flawed, in that if it finds a link on
the wrong NIC, it tries to get a DHCP lease and gets stuck. We can
always keep auto discovery in addition to this patch. For example, if
there is a BOOTIF parameter, use this mechanism, otherwise use the
auto discovery.