Re: Vanillux live iso

Hi daniel,

for the boot issue you mean thats a syslinux theme issue ?

and for the space issue i dont understand what in your previous email would explain 800mb of extra data.

please clarify.

thanks again

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 08/11/2011 02:33 AM, Fabrice Quenneville wrote:
> Issue 1: The iso wont boot into the live session its stuck on this
> screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/screenshotvanilluxtestr.png/

see my previous mail.

> Issue 2: ISO's come out but they are about exactly double the size they
> should be (1.5-6gb (amd64 is bigger), while our iso's with 2.x came out
> about half that.

see my previous mail.

> I want to thank you again for the help provided its very appreciated

welcome.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net