Re: New with debian-live

I continue trying...

Today, I'm trying to buid using config without arguments, and it fails with this messages:

-------------------------
[...]
W: GPG error: http://live.debian.net squeeze-snapshots Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 6F95B4996CA7B5A6
[...]
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  live-boot-initramfs-tools live-boot live-config-sysvinit live-config
  live-initramfs
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
-----------------------

Yesterday I was trying to buid with lb config --mirror-binary http.us.debian.org but if failed with another error:
---------------------------------
E: Malformed line 3 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (URI parse)
E: The list of sources could not be read.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
-------------------------------
Looking at chroot/etc/apt/sources.list I supposed that I should use lb config --mirror-binary http://http.us.debian.org/debian

It seems to work better, but it finishes with messages like:

Err http://cdn.debian.net squeeze-updates Release.gpg
  Could not connect to cdn.debian.net:80 (200.17.202.1). - connect (110: Connection timed out)

In chroot/etc/apt/sources.list first line indicate to use http.us.debian.org, but thirth line remains refering at cdn.debian.net.

What else can I do?

How can I get the sources to see what it is happening?

Regards,

Héctor.