Re: /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.br.debian.org_debian_dists_squeeze_contrib_binary-amd64_Packages.IndexDiff

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 08:33:24PM +0100, Stanislav Godi?ka wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have got a problem with building a live cd of debian linux... I had a lot
> of errors but I always found some forum where was the problem solved. I'm
> near to finish the process of live cd image building but i'm stacked on one
> error :
>

> E: Could not open file
> /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.br.debian.org_debian_dists_squeeze_contrib_binary-amd64_Packages.IndexDiff
> - open (2: No such file or directory)
>

> I tried to replace "br" with 3 different "cz", "sk", "de" but I have
> allways the same error.
>
> Is there any possibility that this package/s are simply missing ?
> Everything else seems to work fine. Any advice how to fix it ? I was
> looking on google for similar problem but without any success. Im working
> on the virtual machine running PelicanHPC 2.6 live CD logged as root and Im
> saving all data at the USB flash formated as ext3. After process
> interruption there is around 800 Mb of files on the USB flash.
>
> Does mean "IndexDiff" something like this : Index different ... So maybe it
> mean that package version is mismatching.
>
> Please help i'm out of .

My guess it is something with some  apt/sources.list  file
and running `aptitude update` in the right environment.

Hope this helps, at least is the empty subject line gone ...

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
> And is there a policy on top-posting vs. bottom-posting?
Yes.