Re: installer kernel

On 09/28/2011 07:35 AM, Fabrice Quenneville wrote:
> my hook was renaming 686-pae to vmlinuz
> etc..., i believe you fixed that in a32

for a32 (and even a33), you still need the binary hook.

> All of those are there, line  49+ of the error log (for some reasons it
> ends in 2>
> ...) http://dl.vanillux.org/stable/fail-20110927-logs/err-log-i386.txt

i did only look at the actual log file, not the small one. don't you use
something like 'lb build >2&1 | tee build.log'?

>> unrelated to that, there was a bug in non-derivatives handling when
>> using daily which is fixed in git now, and which would have affected you
>> in the way your describing, but according to your log, you're not even
>> getting at that stage, so the fix is unrelated to your problem.

this is now a33.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net