Re: problem with debian-installer -- CLOSED

closed for me, following your advice more carefully, sorry Daniel.
last thing. Debian Installer as last step ask me to install the boot loader (grub), then advise to restart the computer bla bla bla., but does not:

a: eject automatically the support DVD
b: don't restart the pc.

these operations must be done by hand. in other distro derived (ubuntu-debian) i seem to remember that these final operations of d-i were performed automatically. how can make to include these task in d-i

as always many thanks for tour time and patience

marco