Re: problem with debian-installer

hello Daniel sorry for the big delay... After some tests the situation has not changed, attaching my script in auto/config .

lb config noauto \
        -a i386 \
        -k 486 \
        --apt apt \
        --binary-indices disabled \
        --username "broletto" \
        --mirror-binary http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ \
        --mirror-binary-security http://security.debian.org/ \
        --hostname "broletto" \
        --iso-volume "Broletto Live" \
        --iso-publisher "Broletto Live project; http://www.broletto.org/; teseo@broletto.org" \
        --language it \
        --distribution "squeeze" \
        --iso-application "Broletto Live" \
        --bootappend-live "locales=it_IT.UTF-8 keyb=it" \
        --bootappend-live "live-config.locales=it_IT live-config.timezone=Europe/Rome live-config.keyboard-layouts=it" \
        --archive-areas "main contrib non-free" \
        --packages-lists "lxde" \
        --debian-installer-gui true \
        --debian-installer live \
        --debian-installer-distribution "squeeze" \
        --packages "debian-installer-launcher xchat openjdk-6-jre synaptic vlc transmission pidgin midori chromium-browser
        gcalctool gnote remmina gimp mutt irssi rtorrent remmina gimp sylpheed"
        "${@}"

many thanks