Re: Vanillux live iso

Hi again,
so i was told where to put my key on the irc but am now unable to pull
packages from our repository (Improving improving), i dont understand
why since i seam to have pointed ever derivative related option to our
repository. i use the following:

lb config --architecture $1 \
--binary-images iso-hybrid \
--debian-installer live \
--debian-installer-distribution daily \
--debian-installer-gui true \
--distribution stable \
--parent-distribution wheezy \
--parent-mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.ca.debian.org/debian/ \
--parent-mirror-chroot http://apt.vanillux.org/vanillux/ \
--parent-mirror-binary http://apt.vanillux.org/vanillux/ \
--mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.ca.debian.org/debian/ \
--mirror-chroot http://apt.vanillux.org/vanillux/ \
--mirror-binary http://apt.vanillux.org/vanillux/ \
--hostname vanillux \
--iso-application "Vanillux live" \
--iso-publisher "Vanillux foundation; http://vanillux.org;
vanillux-live@vanillux.org" \
--iso-volume "vanillux-"$1"-live-$(date +%Y%m%d)" \
--archive-areas "main non-free" \
--security false \
--username vanillux-live-user \
--volatile false \
--verbose
cp -v ../vanillux.chroot.gpg config/archives/vanillux.chroot.gpg
cp -v ../vanillux.chroot.list
config/package-lists/vanillux.chroot.list #only contains
vanillux-desktop

and get the following error :

E: Unable to locate package vanillux-desktop

Thank you for your help