Re: Vanillux live iso

Hi again,

so i have a26-1 installed but i cant seam to find where to put my gpg key now. Anyone has an idea ?

thank you

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:36 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 08/05/2011 12:57 AM, fabrice quenneville wrote:
> --package-lists ../vanillux.list \

this will not work, copy you package list into
config/package-lists/foo.chroot.list.

> --debian-installer-distribution wheezy \

this will fail if your derivative doesn't ship d-i indices.

> so i am wondering what im doing wrong.

if you use derivatives mode, you should make sure you're using lb
3.0~a26-1 or newer.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net