Re: pinning hook

On 06/10/2011 05:38 PM, Ronny Standtke wrote:
> Which of the packages pinned in the hook do you think can
> successfully be upgraded on a Debian Live system (in its current design)
> and still have a consistent system afterwards?

depends on how you define 'consistent'. if you just mean 'bootable',
then all packages can be upgraded. if you mean 'correct', then none can
be upgraded and your hook doesn't fix it (actually, it worse than not
pinning at all), for the correct fix see one of my previous messages.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net