pinning hook

Hi all

I use Debian Live most of the time with enabled persistence. While most
of the software packages on such a system can be upgraded, some just
can't. Therefore, I created a small hook to pin those packages (see
attachment). It works great for my purposes.

Feel free to use, improve, add this hook to Debian Live or whatever you
want to do with it.

Best regards

Ronny

--
Ronny Standtke                 Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Dozent Medienpädagogik / ICT   Pädagogische Hochschule