Re: The lack of aufs in Sid

On 05/30/2011 02:24 PM, David Kuehling wrote:
> Currently that support is broken.  I already submitted a patch, but
> nobody seems to care enough about that feature to merge it.  If you want
> to give it a try, have a look at the bug report:

nah, don't worry.. i've spend about an hour on the weekend trying to
figure out why the second thing isn't necessary (the nested image in
image thinggie) which you remove in your patch, but for which i'm unsure
it really can go.

anyhow.. i'll answer soon to your patches with some further question (if
i don't figure it out myself), or just apply it.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net