Re: live support for ext3 volumes > 1.8TB (2TiB)

On 02/05/2011 08:19 PM, Tim Legg wrote:
> Actually it is live specific since the most recent image (508) that is
> downloaded from live.debian.net does not appear to support ext4

no, it's not live specific. you get the *exact* same problem with an
regularly installed lenny system.

> The testing link under "Download Releases" on the site is broken, so the
> stable image is the only one I have access to.

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_live_rc2/

or, dailies are always available too..

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/