Re: Swap partition isn't activated

Finally I found out how to  make it work after some try and error
procedure.
The problem wasn't on the premount or bottom scripts customization. It
was that my initramfs setup wasn't loading the appropriate modules.

With:

        echo "scsi_mod" >>  /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
        echo "sd_mod" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
        echo "libata" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
        echo "ata_piix" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
        echo "crc-t10dif" >>  /etc/initramfs-tools/modules

I solved the internal disk swap issue and with:

        echo "nls_base" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
        echo "usbcore" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
        echo "usb_storage" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules

I solved the USB swap issue.

Thanks for your help.

--
Carlos Alarcón.