Can't login to kde squeeze beta2

Hi everyone,

Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but I can't login to the pre-made kde squeeze beta2 iso-hybrid.

I'm using "debian-squeeze-live-beta2-i386-kde-desktop.iso" downloaded from "cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_live_beta2/i386/iso-hybrid/"

So far I've used the un/pw combinations: user/live, live/user, live/live, user/user (as well as a bunch of random stuff) at both the kdm login screen and the console login.

Not sure if it matters but the prompt displays "localhost.localdomain login"

Thanks in advance.
begin:vcard
fn:Frank Zambrini
n:Zambrini;Frank