Re: Congratulations to debian-live-60alpha1-i386-gnome-desktop

Dear syr,

Thank You very, very much for Yours professional answer. Su-to-root -c or su-to-root -x did not help me, i will try to type sudo -i and then launch administrative application.

For example

sudo -i gparted.

But Orca is using a Debianliveuser account and it is not easy to run orca from terminal as root.

And please, how to login to The Gnome as root user while using Debian live CD? I tried to type root user name

Password also root, but it didn-t worked.

Any help is highly welcomed.

With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel