Congratulations to debian-live-60alpha1-i386-gnome-desktop

Dear core developers of Debian live,

I would like to congratulate You because of Yours ammazing project, newest Debian live based on Debian squeze. I Am visually impaired user and i have found out, that Gnome stability is really outstanding, marveles. I have found out, that You have incorporated gecko compatible plugins for listenning and watching live Internet TV streams and Internet radio. Orca 2.28.3 and Espeak is working very very stable. Brltty is also being cooperating with Orca if python-brlapi is being upgraded by using apt-get install.

Also kernel is very stable and hardware autodetection algorithms are reliable and secure. My onlyone programmers question is:

Would somebody try to tell me, how to edit visudo file to enable administrative applications support running them from live CD from The administrations menu?

I have tried to editvisudo and i tried to add one special line related to Gtk modules, but i have got syntax error message. I have also found out, that You are calling all administrative applications by using su-to-root -c or -x option before The path of application is being presented.

Or is it possible to login as root user while booting from The live CD?

Thank You very much, that You have incorporated hybrid .iso algorithm, so user can use dd command or even Windows Xp with win32diskimager-RELEASE-0.2-r23 to store bootable hybrid .iso image to USB flash disk.

So if somebody of us would give me a piece of advice how to solve issues with launching The applications with The root privileges, many visually impaired users will be very glad because of it. And please do not forget, that Yours live CD can be used by many visually impaired users as a ammazing system administration tool for repairing NTFS file system, or corrupted Linux installations. If I Am asking this question in The wrong mailing list, please tell me, on which mailing list i should give this question.

Thank You very much for Yours answer.

With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel