Re: Congratulations to debian-live-60alpha1-i386-gnome-desktop

On 05/16/2010 04:24 PM, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
> I have tried to editvisudo and i tried to add one special line related
> to Gtk modules, but i have got syntax error message. I have also found
> out, that You are calling all administrative applications by using
> su-to-root -c or -x option before The path of application is being
> presented.

using su-to-root is the way to go here in the first place, and if a
package that requires root privileges, and doesn't use su-to-root, then
that's a bug, and it would be very appreciated if you could fill bugs
for that (or let us know which one doesn't, and we fill bugs about it
ourself).

> Or is it possible to login as root user while booting from The live CD?

you can what marco said, or you could open a terminal and enter 'sudo
-i' to get root, and then launch your things.

> Thank You very much for Yours answer.

thanks for your positive feedback ;)

Regards,
Daniel