Re: Processing of custom .list files has changed?

On 05/04/2010 12:04 PM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
Should I also stop using custom package list with the same name as package list provided by live-
helper (like I did with kde-full) to override the ones provided?

personally, i wouldn't use the same name, as it's somewhat bad style.. if you intend to include a global (in the meaning of 'that list is available in /usr/share/live-helper/lists') packages list in your local one, then just do that. if you create a new one, it's better if you choose an own distinctive name. that way it's easier for other people to work with your config (if they ever have to).

from a live-helper point of view, it shouldn't matter. the local packageslist, even if the name is the same, should always overwrite (or be prefered over) the global one. if it doesn't in any combination, then that's a bug.