Processing of custom .list files has changed?

Hello,

I've used the attached script, create-kde-livecd, to make my own (kde) livecd's for a while now, but
it looks like it works different now.

I invoked the script with the following statement: "./create-kde-livecd kde-full", where kde-full is
the name of a _custom_ package list (overriding the one(s) in /usr/share/live-helper/lists).
But when I did that tonight, I didn't get my selection of kde packages, but the whole kde-full meta-
package.
By renaming my custom kde-full.list to my-kde.list (and calling "./create-kde-livecd my-kde") it
looks like I got what I wanted (still checking, not sure) but I saw various warnings with regard to
my custom package lists:
P: Configuring file /etc/kernel-img.conf
P: Begin executing preseed...
P: Begin executing local preseeds...
P: Begin installing tasks...
P: Begin queueing installation of packages lists...
W: Unknown package list 'my-kde'
P: Begin queueing installation of local packages lists...
W: Unknown package list 'cknow-core'
W: Unknown package list 'builders'
W: Unknown package list 'kde-standard'
P: Begin queueing installation of packages...
P: Begin queueing installation of local packages...
P: Begin installing packages...

Besides those 4 custom .list files, I also have kde-core.list and minimal.list, meant to override the
ones in /usr/share/live-helper/lists.
The parameter to my script, first kde-full and later my-kde, was used to specify which package list I
wanted to be part of my livecd. With that I could blindly copy all my custom package list, but only
invoking the one(s) that I wanted to.
But it looks like that has changed and instead processes all of the .list files in
config/chroot_local-packages.

Is that conclusion correct?
If so, why has that changed (if it indeed has) and how can I restore it to my previous way of
working?
I've also attached the custom package lists that I have (and were part of the config tree).

Regards,
  Diederik

MIRROR_BOOTSTRAP="--mirror-bootstrap http://192.168.1.5:3142/ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/";
MIRROR_BINARY="--mirror-binary http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/";
MIRROR_BINARY_SECURITY="--mirror-binary-security http://security.debian.org";
ARCHIVE_AREAS="main contrib non-free"
IMAGE_TYPE="-b iso-hybrid"
DISTRIBUTION="-d sid"
KERNEL_TYPE=" --linux-flavours 686"
APT_CONFIG=" --apt aptitude --apt-recommends disabled"
LH_OPTIONS="--interactive shell"

DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER=/home/diederik/debian-live
TARGET_FOLDER=$DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER/$1
CONFIG_FOLDER=$TARGET_FOLDER/config

echo "Creating target folder"
mkdir $TARGET_FOLDER && cd $TARGET_FOLDER
echo "Setting configuration"
lh config $IMAGE_TYPE $MIRROR_BOOTSTRAP $MIRROR_BINARY $MIRROR_BINARY_SECURITY $APT_CONFIG $KERNEL_TYPE --archive-areas "$ARCHIVE_AREAS" $DISTRIBUTION $LH_OPTIONS -p $1
echo "Copying various config files"
cp $DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER/debian-multimedia-keyring_2008.10.16_all.deb $CONFIG_FOLDER/chroot_local-packages/
#cp $DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER/pkg-kde-archive-keyring_2.1_all.deb $CONFIG_FOLDER/chroot_local-packages/
#cp $DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER/chroot_apt/* $CONFIG_FOLDER/chroot_apt/
cp $DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER/chroot_sources/* $CONFIG_FOLDER/chroot_sources/
cp $DEBIAN_LIVE_BASE_FOLDER/local-package-lists/*.list $CONFIG_FOLDER/chroot_local-packageslists/