Re: Problems with avahi-daemon

The problem is, that it did not end up in an bootable image.
I don't understand, why a minimal packagelist with gnome added
does not work, but a gnome packagelist does. There is no error
visible. Maybe it was caused by a thing I did in the interactive
shell. I will try again and report...

--
gpg-id: D31AAEEA
http://www.setho.org/people