Re: Problems with avahi-daemon

I installed avahi-daemon and the removed packages in the interactive
shell. This worked, but then the image is not created. The system
seems not to be clean. If I use the gnome-packagelist, there is no
such problem. I did not an explicit include of avahi-daemon, but it
will be installed because of the dependencies.

--
gpg-id: D31AAEEA
http://www.setho.org/people