Re: omg : man lb_config :)

I just noticed this, and thought I might as well comment in this thread,

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 04:34:40PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On 11/10/10 03:06 PM, Vitaly wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > man lh_config
> > man lh config
> > man lb_config
> > man lb config
> > incredible ...
> > and the contents man does not match the name.
> > Yes, I have serious problems with communication))
>
> Start with:
>
> man man

I guess sometimes RTFM is not enough :-)

I failed to find anything there or in the changelog, but:

  man git config
  man xml2 config # Yeah, there's no such command

work just fine here (Squeeze). On Lenny they show two separate man
pages.

However:

  man x window manager

shows the man page for "X".

This only works if the separator is a '-'. Thus to actually make 'man lb
config' work, there needs to be a man page for 'lb-config'. I guess this
may be non-intuitive with the current documentation.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com