Re: How do you install Debian Live to a hard drive?

Greetings,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Jason Hsu, embedded engineer, Linux
user <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com> wrote:
> How do you install Debian Live to a hard drive?  I'd like to install Debian Live to a VirtualBox hard drive (which I have successfully done with other distros), make some changes, and then create a new ISO for a modified version of the live CD.

Debian Live is designed to utilize the build directory with all the
settings you want to configure for a complete and ready final image as
you want.

> I entered "apt-get install debian-installer" and was able to successfully install the package.  But where do I go from here?

On your lb config call add --packages debian-installer-launcher