Size of the iso image

Hello,

I built a binary.iso with Lenny live-helper and Lenny repository and a further binary.iso with Squeeze live-helper and Squeeze repository. Both images contains standard-x11 and the same applications (no kde- and no gnome-desktop). Now I wonder why the Lenny-iso has a size of 500 MB and the Squeeze-iso is 750 MB large. I don't think that the applications have grown so much from Lenny to Squeeze. Do I have to configure Squeeze live-helper to compress the iso-image? Thanks for your answer.

Best wishes
Oliver

--
os.news@gmx.de <os.news@gmx.de>