Re: Kind pleasment, help me to install Debian Alpha Squeeze successfully

On 08/07/2010 02:27 PM, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
> I AM very unhappy, that i can not use Remastersys installer to
> perform The installation of Debian Squeeze successfully.

we do not support anything but the debian-installer for installing
debian-live.

> I have tried to install Debian ALPHA2 Squeeze by using officiall installer.

debian-installer in alpha2 has a bug that was fixed some days ago
(pppoe), beta1 images with the fix are expected somewhen in the next
days. in the meanwhile, you can build your own based on debian-installer
dailies.