Re: Suggestion related to Web Images Builder

On 07/22/2010 05:30 AM, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:
You added The possibility to add extra paramethers for append and for install. What about to add two new comboboxes to Yours Web Images Builder related to The language paramethers.
For key board and for locale?
For example,
locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 keyb=cz

What is wrong with using the Advanced binary options --bootappend-live and --bootappend-install textboxes for these things?  There are just so many things that can be appended. In my opinion, to make menus for all of them would make the interface for the web builder, which is supposed to be simple, too complicated.

I do not know about reliable opensource or freely awailable program for editing bootable .iso images to add those options to The live.cfg
locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 keyb=cz

I do not recommend trying to edit .iso images after they are built. If the web interface prevents you from making a customization that you need, you may have to switch to building images locally from the command-line on your own system rather than using the web builder until such time as your need can be addressed.

Ben