Suggestion related to Web Images Builder

Dear core developers,

    I AM very nicely surpriced by Yours ammazing Web Images Builder service. The service is very fast and is able to produce reliable live or standard images. The advantage is, that even user with basic computer knowledge is able to remotely use Yours livehelper program to build his  own .iso image. And download speed is outstanding, very, very well done.
Please, would You tell me The date, on which Yours ammazing Web Images Builder started to exist?

My suggestion:

You added The possibility to add extra paramethers for append and for install. What about to add two new comboboxes to Yours Web Images Builder related to The language paramethers.
For key board and for locale?
For example,
locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 keyb=cz
What about to create The comboboxes for choosing The language by using this kernel paramethers?

locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 keyb=cz

I do not know about reliable opensource or freely awailable program for editing bootable .iso images to add those options to The live.cfg
locale=cs_CZ.UTF-8 keyb=cz
I tried to use isomaster, but unfortunately, The produced .iso image was unusable for booting it from DVD. The soft Linux kernel informed me, that The size of squash image has changed and kernel opened my DVD tray and i have to restart The computer. So i think, that somethink wrong has happen during creating .iso image while using isomaster. I could normally boot The live files when i copied them from .iso image created by .iso master to The bootable USB flash disk formatted as FAT32. But when i burned my .iso image to DVD, i was not able to use it successfully.¨

I Am sad, that i do not know The command or script or program for Debian, which would enable me to edit .iso images more reliable. I have used syslinux boot loader and The iso image have been downloaded from The official Debian helper project site.

I believe, that You will make this modiffication to The

Web Images Builder service, so user could also specifi The locale options during building process.

If You will decide not to add this capability, would You give me a advice how to reliably edit .iso image created by The live-helper so i would use my mother tongue and keyboard language without problems while booting The edited .iso image from DVD?

The problem is not, when i would boot from bootable USB flash drive.

Thank You for Yours discussion with me.

I will today try, if builded .iso images created by

Web Images Builder are not suffering by The same error like The .iso images builded with live-magic, so user would not be able to login successfully.

If images will be OK, You are excellent programmers and Yours service will be unique among other similar building services awailable for other Linux distros.

But i Am afraid, that Yours servers could become overloaded, because this service is so simple and fast.