Re: How to resize the IMG USB Live-Debian pendrive ?

Because do you know that windows XP does not like many partitions on a pendrive. I want to use my pendrive still under Windows XP.

So how to make the pendrive useable for storage. Come on. It is possible with bootable knoppix pendrives, I used it to store my data. I added a folder : data on the root on the pendrive and put all my Gygabites in there. The knoppix bootable remainns.

Why with Debian nobody never really cares about users, or human oriented linux ?

Btw, Ext3 sucks, it crashes all the time. I am right ... NTFS is better :)

Greetings
Happy Tux !