Re: running live-helper in a chroot

Hans Ekbrand wrote:
I want to use live-helper from sid to build sid or squeeze images, but
I use stable on all my machines, so I set up at sid chroot and
installed live-helper in the chroot,

you don't need to do that, you can install the version from sid on stable just fine (you'll need a recent enough version of debootstrap to create squeeze/sid images though).

and run the script I normally use
to build images with from within the chroot. However, it failed with:

your chroot has no /dev and no /proc mounted.