Re: How do I fix this error

On 2009-10-11 thejunk.b@gmail.com wrote:
> Before I purged the install I had run those commands.  I did not record
>  the  error i got at that time sorry to say.
>
> The error I listed in my first post is after a clean install after I
>  purged  the original install.  I even deleted the directory that the
>  orignal install used.

What happens if you use lh_clean --purge?
On the other hand, removing the whole directory should've fixed it.

What are you running as your host? stable? testing? sid?
It could be that (especially when running sid) some packages don't work correctly with live-helper
atm, see for example bug #549076 which prevents live-systems from booting correctly.

Diederik