Re: How do I fix this error

hi,

maybe you can try running: lh_clean; lh_build
or lh_clean --binary; lh_binary

does that make sense?

i think the problem is that running "lh_clean --binary" cleans up the stuff used to create the binary image. but then running "lh_build" w/out options wants to begin to build the live scripts from scratch, but it encounters the files generated in the stages previous to the binary stage. so it spits out an error.

kev