Re: GPG Error

Hello

Is it the !!! in "It's very fustrating!!!" that appears to upset
people? If so I apologise, I certainly was not criticising anyone here,
I simply and honestly felt fustrated.

I have re-read my last mail and still think I listed everything that I
did to resolve the matter. However, I now realise that I made a typo
error which looks as though it has led to this confusion. I typed:
> In my config/chroot_local-packages I had:
>     10.00.4585.gcc4.qt3.deb. This had worked utill this week.
> In the end all I needed to do was to replace with:
>     10.01.4682.gcc4.qt3.deb and now my build worked fine.

I should have put "opera" in front of both these deb packages i.e.
opera_10.00.4585.gcc4.qt3.deb and opera_10.01.4682.gcc4.qt3.deb

If you require further info please list exactly what you require, and
I will certainly do my best to provide this. I simply replaced one deb
file with another revision and it started working and I can now build
again. Furthermore, I actually went on to list what I now consider the
"proper way" of doing the same thing via chroot_sources and admitting I
was pretty stupid in some of my previous attempts. I wrote it purely in
the spirit of goodwill, that may help others.

I never claimed it was a bug.

Thank you

*that*