Re: GPG Error

stephen_b_allen@tiscali.co.uk wrote:
> In my config/chroot_local-packages I had:
>     10.00.4585.gcc4.qt3.deb. This had worked utill this week.
> In the end all I needed to do was to replace with:
>     10.01.4682.gcc4.qt3.deb and now my build worked fine.
>
> It's very fustrating!!!

again, i claim there is no bug, it has always worked for me in the last
couple of month. if you think you have a bug, please report it and
follow the guidelines in the manual about how to rebort bugs.

just re-iterating that it doesn't work without giving the required
information that allows us to reproduce and fix it doesn't help. *that*
is frustrating.