Re: GPG Error

It's all sorted now, if it may help others I list the problems I had:

Method 1

In my config/chroot_local-packages I had:
    10.00.4585.gcc4.qt3.deb. This had worked utill this week.
In the end all I needed to do was to replace with:
    10.01.4682.gcc4.qt3.deb and now my build worked fine.

It's very fustrating!!!

Method 2
ie Using files within /config/chroot_sources. I still wanted to get
this working as I am sure I will need it soon.
1 - I had no idea how tp populate the key, I was looking at the "Own
repository" section of the manual, where it talks about this generally.
As Daniel pointed out the detail was in another section and I was
stupid!!!
So it was:
    wget  http://deb.opera.com/archive.key -O
/config/chroot_sources/opera.chroot.gpg
Copy opera.chroot.gpg to opera.binary.gpg if required

2 The final problem was that the data was wrong in my opera.chroot
file. I had:
    deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ lenny non-free
It should have been:
    deb http://deb.opera.com/opera/ stable non-free