fat32 dosfsck

Hello,

I'm using the debian live project and so far it is working great. Thanks!

I have a project where I need to save some config data on the boot disk. I use FAT32 for the binary. So I have made a new directory "config" where my program saves the persistent data. Because of that, I want to do a disk check of the fat32 system every time I boot. I boot entirely to memory by the way. I search for the first USB stick on the system, and then do for example: dosfsck -a /dev/sdb1 This gives me the error: "There are differences between boot sector and its backup.". And it doesn't want to repair it automatically. This is when using the image the first time, so I would expect no errors of course.
Any solutions?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Tom,