Re:[Partially solved] Error while building live cd by live-helper

I change the mirror to http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian
It solves my problem.
I discussed this issue in irc chat @ #debian-live

They told that its a common issue and will be resolved within few hours.

Thanks everybody.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Kousik Maiti <kousikster@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to build a live cd based on debian with custom set of package. I get the following error:

#lh_build
P: Setting up cleanup function
P: Begin caching bootstrap stage...
P: Begin bootstrapping system...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem is with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy.
P: Running debootstrap (download-only)...
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
W: http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2 was corrupt
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
W: http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz was corrupt
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
cp: cannot stat `chroot/var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb': No such file or directory
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

Can anybody help?

Thank in advanced.
--
Wishing you the very best of everything, always!!!
Kousik Maiti(কৌশিক মাইতি)