live-helper and own packages

-When I build a live-cd with the packageslist below (all from debian repository) + my own dwm package,the same that I use on my system without any problem, that i copy to config/chroot_local-includes/usr/local/bin/dwm, everything is fine except one little thing:
The file /usr/bin/dmenu_run, that should be provided by dwm-tools package is missing in the live. and i've no access to dmenu ( quite logical, isn't it? )

-When I build a live-cd with the packageslist below (all from debian repository), without
my local dwm package, no problems, the file /usr/bin/dmenu_run is where it should be in the live.

What I don't understand is why my  local package makes an other package unable
to correctly be installed on the live.