Re: rebuilding a livecd

Don Raikes wrote:
> Hi,

> I want to add a couple more packages to it. What is the easiest way to do this?

please check if the question is already covered in the manual before you
post to the list:

http://live.debian.net/manual/html/packages.html#id2555166

> Also what is the minimum amount of cleaning that needs to be done to the build tree

depending on the changes you made, it's necessary to rebuild one or more
stages. depending on which stages you rebuild, you need to clean that
stage and all later stages.

e.g. you changed the package selection, you need to rebuild chroot
stage. therefore, you'd be running lh_clean --chroot, which removes both
the chroot stage and all on that depending stage (binary and source).

Regards,
Daniel