Re: Google Summer of Code 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Google Summer of Code 2009 starts soon. Does anyone have any
> live-specific idea that could be implemented during the summer by a student?
Hi,

I am looking for a feature in live-helper that it can run multiple
live config and mixed them into one livecd distro.

For example, I have 1st live config for making the base live cd, then
I have 2nd live config just customize the first one.

I don't know how far to reach there, but we can discuss more on this.

> Regards,
> Daniel

Regards,
Punky

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
 - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
 - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation