Re: Google Summer of Code 2009

Agreed - however that is mainly because it is what I'm doing right now.

In the broader context it seems unlikely to be overly useful. What I'd
prefer is a config program that keeps your build current. eg: If I build
now with etch I use unionfs, if I build with Lenny I use aufs. A program
to manage that sort of thing now and into the future would be highly
worthwhile.

My other suggestion is to create an option that has configurable
persistent data as an option in live-helper. In my applications I only
need /opt to be persistent, for others it might be /home.

David