Re: Simple Qt GUI which use debian Live

On Tuesday 24 February 2009, 04:51:49, Daniel Baumann wrote:

>     and don't use
>     french spacing in english, this is some sort of disease (no offence)
>     that french native speakers often tend to do when they write
>     english.

The funny thing is that the original name (pre 1994) of what is intended now
for "french spacing" was once called "english spacing". [0]

Anyway fixed sized spaces or worst, fixed sizes fonts are not typography, we
should in fact all write even emails in LaTeX and link our preferred
typographic stile like CSS do for web pages :-)

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_spacing
--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.