etch debian-live-40r6 or r7 iso images

Hello,

I've been meaning to download the lastest etch 4.0 r6 live cd for a few days but kept putting it off since it was released on Feb 10th. Today I noticed it has already been purged off the usual download area, live.debian.net/cdimage/release/ that used to hold both the lenny and etch live builds for a few days during the transition period.

Is there any chance that the latest etch live cd images are still accessible in some archive area? The last etch live cd version I saw was 40r6 over this past weekend. I need this or the r7 version if possible because of some applications that depends on the libraries and would like to avoid having to build a complete system just to verify some scenerios.

Thank you.