Re: Simple Qt GUI which use debian Live

Chris Lamb wrote:
I am a confused (and a little saddened) that you did not choose to
base your work on live-magic.
Simply : Initially a client demand. To be more precise, he ask for QT, he ask for some specifics features and start for live-magic (which is functionally completely different) would be an long and expensive shot.

Actually, I think that live-magic answer to some people needs and this one to people with others problematics.

It's definitively not a "live-magic" killer. Finally, I have, personally, nothing VS gnome/gtk whatever. Please try it, you will understand that's far *different* from live-magic.

--
Erwan Le Gall
Ingénieur Avant Vente

Groupe LINAGORA - http://linagora.com
Tél : +33 1 58 18 31 61  / fax : +33 1 58 18 68 29
OBM, Solution collaborative Libre : http://obm.org/