Re: Lenny RC1, size issues, and the Lenny release

Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>>    - instead of installing both 486 and 686 kernel flavours on
>>      gnome-desktop and kde-desktop images, i've only included 486
>>      (saves about 25mb)
>
> but that one looks very fine to me.

for the sake of completeness: we've agreed to install 686 intead of both
486 and 686 on gnome/kde desktop yesterday. however, it later turned out
later, that using 486 instead of 686 gains 2mb netto at the end. so
that's why i've switched to 486 only.