Re: Fwd: Forcing monitor resolutions

Jordi Pujol wrote:
> I don't understand that in the same manner, see:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2008/06/msg00025.html
>
> also, sometimes, I have sent my own version with feature descriptions, as here
> is shown:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2008/06/msg00034.html

that's what i ment, you cannot just say: here, this is my improved
version, lot of description, and one or two big diffs only.
we want single patches for a single thing only. it takes too long to
fiddle that out by ourself, and i've asked you on the list and also in
private mail several times to do that..