Re: editing conf files (apt.conf and pinning)

schoappied wrote:
Padma wrote:
schoappied wrote:
Padma wrote:
Hi

schoappied wrote:
I want to make a custom Debian live cd with a installer,
You can use live-helper for making Debian Live CD and in that for enabling installer with live CD you just have to set LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="live" and LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER_DISTRIBUTION="daily"
but how can I edit the sourcelist and other conf files for the customized distro?

put edit source.list file and put that file into this path : config/chroot_local-includes/skel/etc/apt/source.list
You have to make that path yourself after lh_config?

skel/etc/apt/source.list path you have to make your self

N i have source.list not sources.list

ok.

I have a file called apt.conf in debianlive/config/chroot_local-includes/etc/apt

With a line to make testing the default release: APT::Default-Release "testing"; Which makes me able to use testing and unstable repo's (I use debian like that every day with success).

But when I build the live-cd it installs a lot of unstable packages, which shouldn't be happened...

How can I solve it?

Thanks,

\d

In addition to the message above:

Also pinning doesn't seems to work when building the live-cd. I have a file called 'preferences' in debianlive/config/chroot_local-includes/etc/apt with:

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *
Pin: release o=Debian
Pin-Priority: -10

Besides this, it should work with only the apt.conf file...

Thanks in advance,

\d