Re: Boot fails with "Can not mount .. /live/image/live/filesystem.squashfs on //filesystem.squashfs"

Chris Jones wrote:

> I have a feeling that this means that my binary.iso does not have
> support for squashfs filesystems enabled.

What makes you think this? Please provide more details.

> I have installed the squashfs-modules-2.6.24 .. and squashfs-tools
> packages on my host system but I'm not sure what I need to do to ensure
> lh-build finds them.

What is on your build system is entirely irrelevant from the view of
live-helper; this was a deliberate design choice to prevent this kind of
problem. (In addition, Debian Live is designed to work without a patched
kernel.)

Please paste your configuration so we can move forward. In an attempt to be
psychic, unless you are attempting to build etch then your mirror must be
out of date to be giving you that kernel version.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb